Soil investigation and soil explorations are conducted for the purpose of site investigation to get clear information about the soil properties and hydrological conditions at the site.
Soil Investigation (on shore & off shore):
- Drilling boreholes on shore and off shore using auger, rotary and percussion methods
- Drilling boreholes both vertically & inclined
- In Situ Testing: SPT, CPT, PMT, CBR, Geophysical, Cross Borehole, Permeability
- Install piezometers
- Install Deep wells with sensors to lower GWT
- Collect disturbed & undisturbed samples